Our project managers constantly monitor the planned activities and coordinate the team, making sure that dependencies don’t cause bottlenecks, intervening on time, and removing the risks if unexpected issues or new requirements emerge.
Development & integrations
Creatim masters all aspects of custom web app development. We use Java and PHP frameworks, the latest frontend technologies, APIs and integration principles to facilitate simple, economical, and sustainable operation.
To meet the product’s security, usability, and performance targets, our testing experts get involved in a project early on to establish a continuous design flow, mitigating risks of development underperformance and UI/UX-related errors.
Maintenace and support
As you build up your online business, confront sales peaks, and security threads, our technical team will stand by you to ensure your application is aligned with the latest performance and security standards.
Credo is license-free CMS and digital experience platform with head-less possibilities.
It is fast to learn, enjoyable to use and offers multi language editing of web sites, portals, and blogs.
You are in charge
Leveraging agile project management approach we use various tools and processes to ensure all stakeholders have a current and transparent overview throughout the project development, such as:
- Creatim’s task management tool to give you timely insight into task assessments, estimations, and work progress
- Conference calls or personal meetings to discuss project progress and resolve issues
- Periodical work progress reports
- Quality control and automatic testing
- Code versioning and code reviews in accordance with the best practice
We know the best way to nourish a partnership is to deliver quality, on time and on budget.
From time to time a
of view is needed.
Schedule Your Free 30-Minute
web development consulation!
We would like to know more about your project, your current situation, and your goals. You have nothing to lose - it is always good to have a second opinion and outside experts bringing fresh views to the table.
What can we discuss:
- A quick audit of your website
- Business viability and potential technical pitfalls considering your new online solution
- Your lead generation needs
- Staff outsourcing