Best of both worlds
Popular off-the-shelf Content Management Systems (CMS) may not always be the best choice when choosing a platform for building a new site. It’s true they come in the form of thousands of sleek, production-ready templates that empower even technically unskilled users to get their sites up and running fast. However, a template-based website requires a company to fit into the predefined site structure rather than vice-versa.
To overcome these issues and to satisfy our own quality standards in website design, Creatim has built Credo CMS, a part of Creatim’s managed hosting framework. Credo combines the best of both worlds - open source software and enterprise-level functionality. The result are sites that are lean, fast and easy to manage.
Credo’s main advantages
- Lean and modular architecture
- Business-user friendly interface
- Responsive design
- Convenient tools for site and content management
- Graceful degradation principles
- W3C compliant accessibility standards
- Multi-browser control system
- Performance, load and stress testing
- Low maintenance costs
- Unlimited custom development possibilities